In compliance with Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, we inform you that ASOCIACIÓN DAÑO CEREBRAL INVISIBLE (hereinafter the owner of the website) CIF: G16750697, is the owner of the domain https://danocerebralinvisible.com //. Its registered office is at Avenida de Bonn 6, 6º Izda. Madrid 28028. Contact telephone number: +34 657 304 515
ASOCIACIÓN DAÑO CEREBRAL INVISIBLE as the person in charge of this website, assumes the commitment to process the information of users and clients with full guarantees and to comply with the national and European requirements that regulate the collection and use of the personal data of my users.
This website, therefore, strictly complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons (GDPR), as well as Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
This legal notice contemplates the general conditions and, where appropriate, particular conditions that regulate the access and use of the website.
This website is designed to publicize and make available to the public (hereinafter the user) that accesses the domain https://danocerebralinvisible.com//. (hereinafter Website) information, data, products and services (hereinafter contents).
The person who accesses this website acquires the condition of User of the same. This implies the knowledge and acceptance of the general conditions and, where appropriate, particular conditions that regulate their access and use. We recommend periodic access to the conditions of use to know the changes, modifications and updates that may occur.
The website includes texts, graphics, images, videos, sounds, drawings, photographs and software included in it, whether or not they are susceptible to intellectual property.
Access to the website is free, without prior authorization, subscription or registration, except for specific content and services in which the User’s subscription or registration is necessary and so determined in the general or particular conditions.
The service provided is for an indefinite period. The website undertakes to maintain the quality and accuracy of the content and use to the best of its ability. However, this does not imply any obligation regarding the quality, accuracy of the contents and speed of access by the owner of the website. The owner reserves the right to modify or update the access conditions or suspend access to the website, or part of the website, without prior notice.
Users who access agree at all times not to access the website and the contents in a manner contrary to that established and/or for illegal purposes, harmful to the rights and freedoms of third parties, or that may damage, deteriorate, saturate or slow down the website, to the detriment of the owner of the website or third-party users.
The personal data communicated by the user to the website, may be stored in automated databases or not, whose ownership corresponds exclusively to the website, assuming all technical, organizational and security measures that guarantee confidentiality, integrity and quality of the information contained therein in accordance with the provisions of current regulations on data protection.
The owner of the website is the owner of the industrial and intellectual property rights, as well as the contents it houses. By way of example only, information, messages, graphics, sound and image files, photographs, recordings, computer programs, databases, technology know-how, trademarks, distinctive signs, logos and in general any kind of creation or accessible material that is owned by you, as well as the website itself.
Content, services and information owned by third parties may also be accessible on the website, whose rights are also protected by current legislation on industrial and intellectual property.
In the event that a user or a third party considers that there has been a violation of their legitimate intellectual property rights due to the introduction of certain content on the web, they must notify this circumstance to the website email firstname.lastname@example.org indicating :
Personal data of the interested owner of the rights allegedly infringed, or indicate the representation with which he acts in the event that the claim is presented by a third party other than the interested party.
Indicate the contents protected by intellectual property rights and their location on the web, the accreditation of the indicated intellectual property rights and an express declaration in which the interested party is responsible for the veracity of the information provided in the notification.
However, the user must be aware that the security measures of computer systems on the Internet are not entirely reliable and that, therefore, the website cannot guarantee the absence of malware or other elements that may cause alterations in computer systems. (software and hardware) of the user or in its electronic documents and files contained therein, even if it puts all the necessary means and the appropriate security measures to avoid the presence of these harmful elements.
- The access to the contents by the User will be under his total responsibility and the owner cannot be affected by any negative consequence derived directly or indirectly from the access, whether physical, logical, moral or personal.
- The contents are intended to inform and publicize the activities, products and services provided and are for guidance only.
- The owner of the website may modify the contents, as well as delete and change them within the website, such as the way in which it is accessed, in order to improve their quality or correct errors and trying at all times to minimize the consequences. negative that these changes may cause to Users.
- Any use of the website or its contents must be of an exclusively private nature. The owner of the website is reserved for any other use that involves copying, reproduction, distribution, transformation, public communication or any other similar action of all or part of the contents of the website, as well as of the same, for which no User may carry out these actions for other purposes without the prior written authorization of the owner of the website.
- The use of the contents to promote, contract or disseminate publicity or personal information or that of third parties is not allowed without the authorization of the owner of the website or to send publicity or information using the services or information that are made available to the users. Users, regardless of whether the use is free or not.
- The links or hyperlinks that third parties incorporate in their Web pages, directed to this Web site, will be for the opening of the complete Web site and from the home page, not being able to manifest, directly or indirectly, false, inaccurate or confusing indications. , nor incur in unfair or illegal actions against the owner of the website.
- The owner of the website exercises control mechanisms over the quality of the links (links) that are incorporated into the website, however, cannot be held responsible for their reliability and speed, does not guarantee the usefulness of these links, nor the contents or services that the User can access through these links, nor the proper functioning of third-party websites.
Exclusion of guarantees and responsible
The owner of the website does not grant any guarantee nor is it responsible, in any case, for damages of any nature that could be caused by:
- The lack of availability, maintenance and effective operation of the web, or its services and contents;
- The existence of malware, malicious or harmful programs in the contents;
- The illegal, negligent, fraudulent or contrary use of this Legal Notice;
The lack of legality, quality, reliability, usefulness and availability of the services provided by third parties and made available to users on the website.
- The provider is not responsible under any circumstances for damages that may arise from the illegal or improper use of this website.
About our newsletter
- If once you have subscribed to our newsletter you do not wish to continue receiving them, you can unsubscribe through the application or you can notify us email@example.com and we will cancel your subscription, with the possibility of re-subscribing whenever you wish.
- We use social networks as a means of communication and promotion of our products and services. In no case do we use the data for unauthorized purposes. This company is not responsible for the content, comments, opinions or information, its own or that of third parties, that users publish in our accounts created on Facebook, Twitter, etc. You can use our content for lawful purposes, as long as you mention its origin or author. Keep in mind that the use of social networks is subject to the privacy policies of each one of them. For more information:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/policy.php?ref=pf
- Twitter: http://www.twitterenespanol.net/privacy_policy.php
- Instagram: https://es-la.facebook.com/help/instagram/155833707900388
- For any dispute that may arise from the use of the website or the contents subject to these conditions, the parties submit to the competent Courts and Tribunals.
- In the event that any user has any questions about these Legal Conditions or any comments about the website, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.